Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cloud Watching

Like me, some of you may have grown up in the era of wooden houses, built from the ground up by our forefathers. Normally these type of houses are surrounded by fruit trees, chickens & lots of green which make up a natural playground. As a kid, I used to play in this  kind of environment. So I loved playing with grass, stones, puddles, mud, building wooden bridges, dams & canals. It's a wonder why I didn't grow up an engineer. Maybe because I hated maths.

Anyway, that's not the direction of my story. One of my most memorable experiences include lying on the grass, cloud watching, guessing what imaginary shapes & animals might come up next in the bright blue sky. And that habit has stayed with me for most of my adult life.

Poodle.


Fish.


Shark head chasing swimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment